Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

4 February 2006


  • Hey...I'm a COUSIN! Here I am with my Daddy in our 'Cousins' T-Shirts...too cute! I can't wait to meet all my Cousins, especially Aunt Beth & Uncle Matt's uncoming baby (affectionately refered to as "Cleatus-the-Fetus"). Maybe everyone will chip in and get Cleatus a little Cousin's ones-ey. I want to call him 'Cleatus'....Boy or Girl!

  • I'm also excited about meeting all my newborn homies: Naomi Hills, Ella Sue Todd, and the inspiration for this web-page, Grinnin Barrit Chambers (he's too cute)

  • That's all for now, toime for night-night :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

elizabeth and stewart...she is beautiful.....I can't wait to meet her....I love the pictures....Laura...call me when you have a few minutes......love, laura

February 14, 2006 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home