Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Oma, Mite, and Tatie

Ok, so we have some catching up to do. I am a busy girl these days with the pool open and gymnastics classes as part of my weekly routine. I had the best time over mother's day weekend (yes, I know it was a month ago) when my Oma, Uncle Mite (Mike), and Aunt Tatie (Katie) came to visit. We went to the Dixon May Fair, Old Sacramento, played at the park and ate chocolate. Lots of chocolate. Did I mention that I am now a chocolate addict. M&M's (affectionately referred to as "ding dings," "M.M.M.," and "choc-choc") are my drug of choice. My Oma also brought her "buzzers"(fingers ready and aimed for tickling) and taught me to use mine. Boy, do I love a good chase and tickle.


Peek a boo

silly Oma

checking out the Clidesdales, a.k.a. "big neigh"

1 2 3 jump

this is how I react when I get cut off from m&ms

It's about time someone joined me on the swings

Do you dare me? Double dog dare?

1 Comments:

Blogger Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

I am glad to you see up and blogging about Lydia...we missed you! Thanks for letting our Mommy stay with you a couple weeks ago...She had such a wonderful time and talks about it every day...We wished we all lived closer! We love you all! And if you ever get an itch for some good sweet-tea, Alabama makes the best!
Terrance and Taylor

June 12, 2007 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home