Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Long Time Gone...

Well folks, after being accused of lazy blogging...I'm back! There's a lot to catch up on, starting with most recently my Daddy left for a ski-trip with the fam. Mommy and I stayed home because little brother is on the way, but looks like we missed a fun time:

Aunt Ashley styles in her Brittany Spears/1980's ski-outfit



Daddy chills with his friend, Stu Nelson



All this pretty snow! Then came a change of plans....



Then Daddy came home all of a sudden because baby brother thought he'd try to escape Mommy's belly about 6 weeks early. I thought it would be fun to play with the little guy, so I egged him on, but mommy was of a different opinion. She and the docs coaxed him to stay in a little longer. Just the sort of drama I thrive on. I had a blast playing with friends while mommy hung out at the hospital and daddy fought a blizzard to get home.



I'm off to get his nursery ready...wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home