Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Monday, February 13, 2006

13 February 2006



  • Here's a little blast from the past to remind you what I looked like back in my earlier days. It's really for comparison to the barrage of pictures that are soon to be posted of me: a)in the mountain of snow that we got this weekend, b) in my first little Valentines day outfit, & c) randomly around the house smiling (that's right, I can smile now, but I'm tough to catch on camera...just like a supermodel, except I've got more bodyfat).

  • I'm excited that Auntie Unger just got engaged. I wonder when she'll be giving us news of a little "Unger-ino" on the way. Will I still get to call her 'tha UNGERTAKER'? Probably not. I was really looking foward to that, too. Oh well. Can't wait to meet her and hers....

  • Stay tuned for more pictures of infant cuteness

-LKW

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Thanks for the good wishes little Lydia! You can just call me your crazy Lulu :) Auntie Unger makes me sound like your fat Jewish aunt with a hairy mustache. And I can say that because I'm part Jewish...

February 14, 2006 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home