Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Monday, August 07, 2006

My dedication
















My first trip to the beach was a very special one. On June 11th I got dressed up in a beautiful white dress (alrhough in this picture it makes me look like I don't have a neck), and a whole slew of people came to watch me as my mommy and daddy promised to raise me in a Christian home. They vowed to love me with the love of Christ as best they can. Supposedly this involves discipline, teaching, correcting and rebuking, but I am focusing on the love part. Mr. Thornley, a dear dear friend of mom and dad's, officiated while his lovely family (and the Chicos) looked on. Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

4 Comments:

Blogger Pixie's mom said...

Wish we could have been there...
love,
The Hills

September 13, 2006 9:18 PM  
Blogger Andrew and Leigh said...

Beautiful pics-
I have more to send.
So glad we were there.
Love you guys
LT

September 14, 2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

What a beautiful day and family...wish we were there!

September 15, 2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

Welcome Home Stew!

September 17, 2006 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home