Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hair Loss



Well, in a show of solidarity with my infant pattern baldness, my parents have decided to join the bandwagon and chop their hair off as well. Mommy is sporting a stylin chin-length summer do, and Daddy flew all the way to the middle east just to get a buzz. Personally, I'm hoping to see something I can comb by my 1-year birthday, but judging by my Mom's baby pictures I won't hold my breath. At least this way we'll all be nice and aerodynamic for our big trip out west in a few weeks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

I love the hair...Elizabeth you already look like a hot Cali babe!! :) And Stew you don't look so bad yourself...but I think Lydia has the market on cuteness :) Hope we catch up soon...if you get a minute check out our blog...oh Taylor's 1st Birthday is on Sunday June 4...I know you will just be getting here, but we would LOVE to have you!

May 06, 2006 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see the latest
pictures. Saw Katie and Ash/Doug this past weekend. They met my girlfriend, Patrice! Had lots of fun. Hope your move out to the left coast went well. Hope to see you at Quinn's wedding. Love always, Uncle Barry

June 29, 2006 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home