Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Aquarium Fun

Well,I had my first official outing with the fishes, and it was something to see. This guy in here fed about 250 fish & a dozen sharks at once (including this thing called a wolf eel...pretty ugly). I got to see rays, and sea-otters getting fed, and there was even a live juvinile white shark on display in this giant million-gallon tank. That's a 'great white' for all you JAWS fans and Discovery Channel addicts. Oddly enough, while I found all this marinelife utterly fascinating, my Dad just walked around for 2 days with an expressionless face that drooled here and there. No sweat off my back though, I got in for free!

Mommy and I pose with some anchovies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home