Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm back and I'm walking





Sorry for the recent hiatus folks. I've had a case of the "runs" for the past two weeks since we've been back from NC, so I haven't exactly felt like blogging. The docs thought it might have been a virus, bacteria or giarrdia, but it looks like good ole teething has struck once again. I now have my bottom molars and the hershey river has dried up (for those of you counting, I have 12 out of 16 teeth now). Although the last 2 weeks have been pretty lame and uneventful, I do have one big thing to report:

I'm walking! Look out world. Here comes the Lydster.





1 Comments:

Blogger Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

Yay Lydia!!! By the looks of the pictures your daddy seems like he is having a good time too!

February 02, 2007 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home