Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I was naughty


Just a quick follow up for those of you who were wondering. Santa didn't come through on my request (i.e. please no more teeth). Yes, I received all kinds of toys - ones that sing the alphabet, dolls, little people planes and arks, even jewelry (every baby girl needs bling). However, I also received my first molar Christmas day...and another one two days later. And yes, three and four are on their way. So, I have come to this conclusion: either Santa isn't real......or I was naughty. You be the judge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

Lydia you crack us up...

December 30, 2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger Pixie's mom said...

Wiia,
Santa Claus doesn't make teeth, God makes teeth.
Will you marry me?
Love,
Tate

February 15, 2007 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home