Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

True to the One I Love

As mentioned before, I have been betrothed to Sebi Jones. See link to my future husband (the chicos) at right. I am quite pleased with the arranged marriage because Sebi is most handsome, even for a three week old. I usually go for the older boys, but Sebi is already half their size and showing great potential.

Anyhoo, being betrothed is not as easy as one might think. I, being the cute girl that I am, have multiple suitors at any given time. Why, just the other day at the pool, my good friend Lolo (Logan) Keithley pulled some moves on me.


Here he is trying the old "good to see you pal, give me a hug" trick.


My snub doesn't phase him.


Obviously now he is in hot pursuit.


Does this kid get it? I'm spoken for, buddy.


Out you go. Move along now.

You just have to be firm when you're being true to the one you love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Wow. DIVA. I couldn't be more proud. My favorite is the next to last pic: "Don't even think about coming within the realm of my fabulousness."

June 16, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Pixie's mom said...

What I have always loved about Lydia is her modesty.

June 18, 2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger chicolovesmariah said...

Little Sebi is keeping pure for Lydia as well. He bounces his eyes every time we pass a pink stroller.

June 18, 2007 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home