Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Monday, October 01, 2007

So Much to Say

Well folks, here we are. Once again, I've taken a hiatus only to return with a plethera of information and pictures for you. I'll try to catch you up. For starters, daddy's been gone for the last 2.5 months and mommy (who usually helps me blog) hasn't been herself. For the longest time after daddy left she would just lay around or always be going to the bathroom. Turns out there's a baby on the way and I'm going to be a BIG SISTER. Now daddy's home again, mommy's feeling better and all is well with Lydia's world. We've had some exciting adventures this past week, so stay tuned for more blogging.

While Daddy was away mommy and I went back to NC for a couple of weeks. I had a blast hanging out with the grandparents and my aunts, uncles, and cousins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home