Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?



OK folks, just to keep everybody in the loop with what's going on here in sunny CA:

-Mommy & Daddy went into the hospital to have my baby brother yesterday
-They were sent to another hospital with a NICU where they stayed overnight.  They gave mommy shots and medicine through a booboo in her arm.
-Then they came home today--and baby brother is still in Mommy's tummy. What a tease!

The good news is, I'm doing great, and I had my first sleepover at my friend Virginia's house. What fun. Mommy is spending lots of time in bed (doctor's orders), taking it easy, and NANNA is coming out to play with me for a while.

So there it is: all is well at the CALI-Welches house. I'll keep everybody posted when my rascal little brother finally gets here.

4 Comments:

Blogger chicolovesmariah said...

Tell that boy to stop getting us so excited!

February 20, 2008 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, guys! You'll be in my prayers!

February 21, 2008 7:37 AM  
Blogger Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Oh good lord. EJ, I thought we agreed that this next baby was going to be calm and agreeable! I'm upping the prayers as we speak...Love y'all!

February 21, 2008 11:05 AM  
Blogger Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

WHAT??? We are so out of the loop...now we know why! Little guy is playing hide and seek :o) And a boy!!! I hope we can talk this weekend...I am so excited for you guys!! I wish we lived closer! We will try calling this afternoon...love you guys and we are praying for peace AND patience!

February 23, 2008 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home