Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

First Snow Day

  • a> quiz question: Which Simpson do I remind you of?

    My mommy and daddy wanted to take me out in the snow before it all melted. It snowed 15 inches Saturday and Sunday, but it has been too cold to go outside before today. Unfortunately for my parents, my snowsuit is so cozy that it put me right to sleep. No snow angels today, despite their incessant coaxing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lydia is not only a snow angel in February, but she is an angel all of the time!! PaPa & NaNa or as some consider AlmaMa

February 15, 2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger chicolovesmariah said...

The barbed-wire in the top picture makes your backyard look like the Gulag. I'll sneak you in some cigarettes and Wodka, but none for the little babushka.

February 15, 2006 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home