Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New Cousins!!!



"Cletus-the-fetus" is out...


Baby Abby has arrived! My newest cousin, Abigail Louise Neirenberg, got here just a mere 2 weeks ago. At a whopping 4 pounds and 2 ounces, she's small but fiesty. I, on the other hand, was born at more than double that weight, so I'm pretty sure she won't be trying to take my toys for a while...(I just learned to roll over and that could be bad news for that little tyke). This kid looks as sweet as she is petite. I can't wait to meet her...maybe I'll give her some of my old hats.

I wonder how cousin Wells will take to all these sweet little ladies.


Matt, Beth, and little baby Abby :)


Proud new grandparents with me. (They'll have no trouble lifting Abby after holding me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home