Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Thank you Nana and Papa

This week I received a surprise gift from my Nana and Papa: the Fisher Price Grand Piano. It is awesome. I just can't get enough of it. It's kind of like a musical baby-walker.
Check out my skills...



Look, I"m like Beethoven mixed with Jerry Lee Lewis. Now if only I could get the flat keys to make a sound. I like the ionian mode and all, but a girl needs some variety, you know?

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Very nice! Sounds like your dad has been passing on his music theory to you. Hopefully he won't be as arrogant about his music theory "skills" as he was back in AP class :)

Love,
Lulu

November 07, 2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger Barritt and Annabelle said...

I like how you dress pretty much like Elton John does when he plays his piano.

November 13, 2006 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home