Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My new best friend


As many of you know, my bunny has been my soul mate for about the last six months. I don't really remember how or when we got to be so close, but trust me, we're close.

It seemed as though we would be inseparable for life.....until Ginger and Elliott (our cats) came to live with us in California. Now, Elliott I'm not so sure about, but Ginger, well that's another story. I have an obsession with Ginger. I chase her all day long, constantly trying to grab her and hold her like my bunny so I can suck my thumb and go to sleep. Don't fret all you bunny fans out there. I still sleep with bunny and watch Einstein with bunny. I will always hold a special place in my heart for bunny. There is just something about that orange cat that gets me all giddy inside. For the past few weeks my attempts to befriend Ginger have been futile. However, she is finally warming up to the idea.


1 Comments:

Blogger Pixie's mom said...

Dear Lydie,
First of all, I thought I was your best friend. Secondly, my mommy says you should ditch the cat and go for the bunny because cats are bad.
Love,
Naomi

November 09, 2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home