Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Noah's Ark

One of my favorite past times is playing with my Fisher Price Little People Noah's Ark. On a good day I can even identify the animals, Noah and his wife by putting them in or pulling them out of the ark on command. On a bad day, I refuse to follow instructions and throw the animals back over my shoulder, bang the lid to the ark on the table and basically unleash destruction on the ark. Either way, I'm entertained for minutes at a time.

By the way, my ark-set includes a figurine for Noah's wife, Sally. I'm not positive that was her name, but that's what I'm going with. I'll read Genesis ch 9 when I'm older.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. J said...

Greetings All:
Yes our grandaughter is the cutest little girl in the whol wide world. And, when you study this pictures carefully, you see intellect and patience at work. Just wait to see what this girl will be up to a couple months down the road. Nanna and Papa from the Carolinas. Dr. J

February 04, 2007 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home