Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Family Firsts


  • Here are a few pics of the family...On top is all of us going to church for the first time, and the second one is all of us out in the snow together for the first time. As you can see, I slept through the snow-day, and apparently I slept though the sermon at church as well, (but my Dad said that was probably best for the entire congregation). Any-hoo, my parents sure seem to love having me around. I love them too, but they're still a close second to eating and bath-time.

  • Maybe they'll catch me smiling on camera sometime soon... :)

  • Please note that even though I cannot talk (and therefore have no way of telling her this), my Mommy instinctively knew that I would insist that my shoes match my dress in color & style. I would never have worn them otherwise (what fashon-conscious baby would?). Lucky for me, my Mom is hip to infant trends. She knows how to dress me. Dad...well, he's a work in progress.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although Lydia may not be totally fashion conscious, she has her ducks in a row and her parents wrapped around her little pinkie! Regarding fashion, Lydia is the perfect manifestation of fashion in and of herself. AlmaMa & PaPa

February 21, 2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger chicolovesmariah said...

Do those shoes come in a size 12 mens? I'm asking for a friend...

February 21, 2006 6:50 PM  
Blogger the welches / הוולציס said...

The shoes come in any size you want, but why buy them now? Please tell your "friend" that those shoes were soooo last month...wearing them now would be the equivalent of fashon infanticide! Your 'friend' (aka- Amigo...yes, I'm learning Spanish) really needs to consult her wife before buying a new wardrobe. Much love....LK

February 22, 2006 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home