Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I fed myself today










I've been doing the finger food thing for awhile now, and mom & dad have been feeding me the messy stuff with a spoon. Sometimes they prepare the fork/spoon and hand it to me, but that gets old real quick. I've had about enough of them micromanaging meal times. Luckily, mom was catching on to my desire for independence and gave me free reign over lunch today. Ravioli with carrots, tomatoes and zucchini, and banana strawberry puree. She handed me a fork and spoon and I was in heaven. Things were actually going quite well until mom inadvertently started humming "head and shoulders, knees and toes." I got lost in the moment and next thing you know I've styled a mohawk with ravioli. True story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home