Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Guess Who's here....

This is what's we've been waiting for....











Wait for it....












Wait for it.....
















My Kackie!  That's right folks.  STILL NO BABY BROTHER!  Nana had to go back home with Papa J today, and my sweet Kackie came to take second shift waiting for the little man to come.   Mommy has only been to the hospital 3 times already, and I'm starting to wonder if this kid will ever get here. Oh Well, the longer I don't have to share the better, right? 

Just to keep you in the loop, this week:
  • the computer broke.  this may or may not have been my fault.
  • daddy sideswiped his parked car while backing out of the driveway in the Outback.   This may or may not have been his fault....... depending on if you buy the line that mommy parked it too close to the middle of the garage..... or if it's optional to look behind you while operating a vehicle in reverse.
  • the computer was fixed
  • the car was fixed
Also in the news this week: my debut on the TRAVIS AFB Newcomer's guide. check me out.

(for all you conspiracy theorists out there, the man with the buzz cut and sanitized name tag IS in fact, my daddy.)




2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Ok. That was just mean.

And since I've been witness to your dad's driving since he was old enough to do it, I'm going to say the sideswiping was ALL his fault. Now the computer...I'm going to lean towards YOU, sweet Lydia.

Love,
Lulu

P.S. Have fun with your Kackie! She's so fabulous, give her a hug for me...

March 18, 2008 10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rats! I've been hoping to hear a baby story! Hang in there guys.

March 18, 2008 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home