Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Meeting Naomi




On Saturday I got to meet my betrothed best friend, Naomi Hills. The arranged friendship was a hit. We nursed at the same times, played together on Naomi's quilt, sat in our bouncy seats together, and spit up together. We even cried together, which every one seemed to really enjoy. Naomi is super sweet and coos and cries like a little angel. I didn't realize that my voice was deep and husky until I met her. She tried to teach me to coo (she is two weeks older and wiser), but it just kept coming out like grunts and snorts - my usual method of communicating. I'll keep practicing. At least, now I know what cooing sounds like. Thanks pal!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naomi is the sweetest, and so dainty. She's all girl, cooing and whatnot. Maybe next time she'll show Lydia how to get a coo from that loveable little grunting she is now famous for.

May Dallas & I could teach our daughters how to talk with cobb-pipes in their mouths (not till they're 6 at least...they can light em' when they're 12).

-Stewart

February 22, 2006 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am smiling from ear to ear just having looked at the latest pictures. I can't believe how Lydia is growing and SMILING SO WONDERFULLY. I bought something today that made me think of her and wish her to be. You'll understand when I bring it in April when we're all together in Maryland. Much Love and feel better s!! Oma

February 28, 2006 9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its good to see that Lydia has met a new friend at such an early age. She takes after her parents...open and friendly. -PJ

March 15, 2006 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home