Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Smiling Big Baby




Today I went to the doctor for a weight check. They needed to adjust my Zantac (I have the flux....acid reflux that is) due to my consistent and speedy weight gain. I am up to a hearty twelve pounds two ounces. Not bad for a girl a few days shy of 8 weeks. I am officially wearing size 2 diapers and size 3-6 month clothes. Just to show you that I am perfectly pleased with my fat rolls, I thought I would give mom and dad some big smiles just before our doctor visit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, that is what we call a "sweetie pie"!! AlmaMa & PaPa

February 22, 2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger Leslie Ruth Petree said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe how Welch and Joseph she is all at the same time. Give her a kiss for her Lulu!

February 22, 2006 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's my SWEET BABY GIRL!

-Daddy Stew

February 22, 2006 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home