Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Shots


Sorry I've been away for a while, but I"ve had a nasty cold, and I got my 2-month vaccines all in one week. Needless to say, I've had better weeks. Those shots made me feel sick...OUCH!

I do not like that doctor-man,
and about those shots....I'm not a fan;
I did not like them in my thigh,
I did not like them wet or dry;
I did not want them in my butt,
Those shots they put me in a rut;
Mommy held me very tight,
but Daddy flew away that night;
I did not like them, Sam-I-Am
(I'm not sure if I will like ham).

THE END -LKW

2 Comments:

Blogger chicolovesmariah said...

Your dad made that same face when he was lifting with me today. I guess the plastic weights (normally used for aerobics) were too much for him.

March 08, 2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger the welches / הוולציס said...

Chiko, please do not malign my father. He is a gentle man. If you continue to do so, I may I may have to learn how to roll over and kick your butt. Until then, I will be forced to use my only means of action available to me thus far: cry your ear off, poop through my diaper and pee on your leg when you hold me (as I did to my Daddy last night :)

Hugs & Kisses-
LKW

March 09, 2006 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home