Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Friday, March 17, 2006

last week

I'm sorry for my recent leave of absence, but it is really my mom and dad's fault. They did not take the time to sit me in front of the computer. They kept insisting on tummy time and walks outside instead. So...before I share the latest and greatest, I thought I would catch you up on my week last week. First came a visit from my Almama/ Nana (once I start talking, I'll make the final decision on grandma Joseph's name) and my Papa. As you can see, my Nana is great at keeping me asleep, while my papa keeps me awake.

I started bearing weight on my legs a couple of weeks ago. I actually learned the trick during one of my angry rants. It comes in quite handy now in all sorts of ways. I can push off of things laying down or standing up.

My Nana and Papa also watched me while mom and dad went on their first date since I was born. We all got dressed up for a seventies bash, but more on that later. It may not sound like it, but it was a very big week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home