Lydia & William

Online Journal of the early years of Lydia Kent and William Joseph Welch.

Friday, March 10, 2006

My Uncle Nelsons...

Uncle Stu

Kieth & Megan Dynamite
Hey Uncle Kieth!

  • These are my Uncle Nelsons! The top is Uncle Stu Manu. He lives in New York city. I like his big red beard. The other picture is Uncle Kieth (Stu's little brother) & Miss Megan. Uncle Kieth plays the sax-a-ma-phone with my daddy, and Uncle Stu Manu plays the guitar with my daddy. Miss Megan made me some cute little hats, and my Mommy thinks they are adorable.
  • I sure do love my Uncles from NYC. I can't wait to meet the rest of them, like ecpecially their Mommy, CONSTANCE. I've heard that her voice can get even louder than mine (if that's even possible).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Lydia shore done spell good don't she! Good thing she as cute as a little kitten ata fish fry.

smothering her face with kisses and silly faces,

Stu

March 11, 2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger the welches / הוולציס said...

Hey man...my spelling may not be ther greatest, but let's keep in mind the fact that I'M ONLY 10 WEEKS OLD! Cut a little sister some slack. It's a wonder I can even use the keyboard.

Love-LKW

PS- Will you teach me guitar, Uncle Stu?

March 12, 2006 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you Lydia! Only two months away, and you'll be a Cali girl!

March 17, 2006 1:14 AM  
Blogger the welches / הוולציס said...

YES! I can't wait to be a Cali girl and get to meet Uncle Mike....but my Daddy said that since his GW Colonials whomped UNCWilmington out of the NCAA Tourney on Thursday, Uncle Mike has been sad :(

I just love March Madness, and Daddy says that I'm getting good at 'talking trash'.

I love you Uncle Mike!

-Lydia

March 18, 2006 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home